7 Points To Know About The Qualitative Dissertation Format
Writing a qualitative dissertation will involve qualitative methods of research. It has more to do with unstructured interviews and focused observation. You will be able to know more about these types of paper by reading the points given bellow. It is not that difficult and you can easily get good grades by putting in your best efforts. To make the paper stand out you will have to follow a good sample. The right sample will make it much easier to understand the research process. This is much different from the quantitative approach and you will have to back up your claims with enough data and figures.
Things to know about qualitative dissertation format:
- You will have to follow design that is emergent i.e. you will have to improvise. You will ask the questions in the interview depending on the previous answer.
- The introduction will have the background of the problem you are trying to deal with. The problem has to be thoroughly discussed in the introduction. The statement of the problem is most important part and one that has to be properly highlighted.
- Unlike a quantitative approach you will have to present the data for the review after you have collected it. There will be no assumptions; instead you will have to write on what has been proven.
- You will have to use qualitative paradigms when finding the information and writing the research method. There has to be a detailed description of the process you have used to find the facts that you have put up. The paper will involve a lot of experiments and interviews. You may even have to take a few surveys. The process has to be described in detail.
- The research methods will have ethical considerations that you may have had during the course of the research. It does not have to be backed by facts but you can always present a few points on how you came to your opinion.
- The research methodology will be followed by the research findings. These will be the answer to the hypothesis you have put forward in the beginning.
- The conclusion will be like any other paper. It will have a minor summery with the important details of your work. There will be some discussions and concluding paragraph. You can also include a section where you will be giving suggestions to future scholars who wish to work on this topic.